- 2019/05/21: Version 9.1.0 released
- deal.II version 9.1.0 was released today. A full list of changes can be found here and a long description of changes is in the manuscript here. Download links are on the download page, or the release page on github.
- 2019/8/3-5: Summer school on Computational Methods for PDEs
- deal.II, like many other computational math software projects, is developed by a community that is not very diverse. In parts to address this, we will run a summer school targeted primarily at young scientists from underrepresented groups in our community. See here for more information.
- 2019/8/6-9: 7th deal.II users and developers workshop
- The 7th deal.II Users and Developers Workshop will be held in Fort Collins, CO, USA, August 6-9, 2019. For more information, see here.
- 2018/07/23-27: 6th deal.II users and developers workshop
- The 6th deal.II users and developers workshop happens in Trieste, Italy, July 23-27, 2018. For more information, see here and here.
The primary means of communicating with deal.II developers and users is by email:
The deal.II discussion group is used by developers to announce new features and by users to ask questions about how to do things with deal.II. This is also the forum to post bug reports.
The development of the library is done on the github.com deal.II project using Issues and Pull-Requests.
We appreciate comments and suggestions on deal.II. They can be addressed to either of the addresses above, depending on their public or private nature.
Legal Notice: Some countries' laws require us to post this legal notice.